Chester Bennington - Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prvi Srpski forum o Chesteru, pevaču grupe Linkin Park

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

To 10 Linkin Park songs

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Micika <3
Admin
Micika <3

Broj poruka : 222
Datum upisa : 18.05.2010
Godina : 27

To 10 Linkin Park songs Empty
PočaljiNaslov: To 10 Linkin Park songs   To 10 Linkin Park songs EmptyPon Maj 24, 2010 4:52 pm

10) 'Papercut'

Never released as a single in the U.S., this Linkin Park song is about being haunted by paranoia: "I don't know what stressed me first / Or how the pressure was fed / But I know just what it feels like / To have a voice in the back of my head." The song was featured in the soundtrack for the 2001 action film, 'The One' and was also remixed by DJ Cheapshot on Linkin Park's remix album 'Reanimation.'
To 10 Linkin Park songs Linkin_park_-_papercut_cd_cover200

9) 'Runaway'

A song about feeling tortured by society, it is one of the many songs featuring the notable rap-rhyming duo between Mike Shinoda (keyboardist/rhythm guitarist) and lead singer Chester Bennington. This was one of the few songs on 'Hybrid Theory' not released as a single.
To 10 Linkin Park songs Linkin_park_hybrid_theory200

8 ) 'Breaking The Habit'

Another one of their electronic-influenced songs featuring live strings and guitar, the track was the sixth (and last) single on 'Meteora.' The anime influenced music video was directed by Linkin Park's DJ Joe Hahn and Kazuto Nakazawa, whose work includes an animated segment of the film 'Kill Bill Vol. 1.' The video went on to win the 2004 MTV VMA Viewer's Choice Award
To 10 Linkin Park songs 200px-linkin_park_breaking_the_habit

7) 'Lying From You'

With heavily sampled keyboard looped throughout the track, this Linkin Park song was later mashed-up with Jay-Z's 'Dirt of Your Shoulder,' which was one of the six tracks featured on 2004's 'Collision Course.'
To 10 Linkin Park songs 200px-meteoralp

6) 'Faint'

With it's distinctive breakbeats and synthesized melody, the pump-you-up track became their third No. 1 hit on the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks chart, also charting in the U.K. Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland and Australia, among others.
To 10 Linkin Park songs Linkinparkfaintblue200

5) 'Crawling'

Another single with rapping by Mike Shinoda, the song's meaning could symbolize either being a victim of panic attacks or the effects of taking crystal meth. This was the second single off 'Hybrid Theory' and won a Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance in 2002.
To 10 Linkin Park songs Linkinparkcrawling200

4) 'One Step Closer'

The debut single off 'Hybrid Theory,' this metal/ hip-hop song opens with a memorable guitar riff, which climaxes at the chorus with Bennington screaming, "Shut up when I'm talking to you." This Linkin Park song is what got the band noticed in the mainstream rock genre, charting in both the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks and Modern Rock Tracks, as well as peaking at No. 75 on the Hot 100
To 10 Linkin Park songs One-step-closer200

3) 'What I've Done'

The lead single on their third studio album 'Minutes to Midnight,' the tune is taking an approach to the band's transition and change into a more classic rock sound, using more raw guitar and drums, and linear vocals. Lead vocalist Bennigton says the song's new style is "us saying goodbye to how we used to be."
To 10 Linkin Park songs 200px-whativedonecover

2) 'Numb'

Featured on Linkin Park's 2003 'Meteora,' the song peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was later fused with Jay-Z's 'Encore' from the rapper's 'The Black Album,' resulting in a Grammy Award in 2006 for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
To 10 Linkin Park songs Linkin_park_-_numb_cd_cover200

1) 'In the End'

This Linkin Park song is about a person who has lost faith in a relationship -- whether it be romantic or friendly: "What it meant to me / will eventually be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard / And got so far / But in the end It doesn't even matter." The song peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, and charted within the top 10 in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Italy, Sweden, and Switzerland.
To 10 Linkin Park songs Intheend200
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://chester-serbia.forumakers.com
Brkati Ninja

Brkati Ninja

Broj poruka : 29
Datum upisa : 30.05.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: To 10 Linkin Park songs   To 10 Linkin Park songs EmptyNed Maj 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Super
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Alex

Alex

Broj poruka : 45
Datum upisa : 27.05.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: To 10 Linkin Park songs   To 10 Linkin Park songs EmptyNed Maj 30, 2010 10:38 pm

meni 4. cool =)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: To 10 Linkin Park songs   To 10 Linkin Park songs Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

To 10 Linkin Park songs
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Chester Bennington - Serbia :: Chester Bennington :: Linkin Park-
Skoči na: